Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 22 Email

This week's message was short, and without pictures. Though Elder Chesley did purchase a new camera, so we should get more pictures soon. Honestly, I'm hoping he's too richly engaged in the work to worry so much about photos (even though I'd love to see his smiling face).

He did send this:

To be here in this wonderful mission is a great thing. I am learning so much and hope and pray that my investigators are learning as well.

I know I am where the Lord needs me and there is much work to do here.

I love you all. May the Lord bless you all in your lives. I pray for each one of you and I wish you all the best.

I would very much like to here from all of you and I will write again next week.

-Elder Brandon Chesley

No comments:

Post a Comment